Our lawyers will work with you to provide legal guidance that will assist you in achieving your business objectives. You can be sure that whether you are an individual starting your first company or a corporate organization, you will receive the same level of service. We will listen to your needs and provide solutions that are both practical and creative. We share your passion, and should a problem arise, we will be there to guide you.
We regularly advise our business clients on the following legal services
- entity formation
- preparation of documents required to form the organization
- mergers and acquisitions
- intellectual property registration and litigation
- labor and employment laws
- commercial real estate purchases and leases
- resolution of disputes through litigation or alternative dispute resolution techniques
Our attorneys will advise you on methods to maximize tax benefits, ease of formation and management, transferability of ownership, and liabilities. We will also present you opportunities and risks associated with each type of formation and prepare all documents required to form the organization.